30 Elm Street, Denver, CO
This home is a rare find in the Hilltop neighborhood with four bedrooms and four bathrooms for under $600,000! The home is positioned in the middle of the neighborhood, on a tree-lined street, just 3 blocks from Cranmer Park and less than 2 blocks from Robinson Park. If you want to live in the Hilltop neighborhood, this home is a must see!
This Hilltop home is an amazing opportunity with a functional floor plan and large lot. An impressive wooden front door welcomes you into this home where you will find hardwood flooring throughout, splashbacks here and large windows in every room, a wood-burning fireplace with a brick surround and a flowing floor plan that can’t easily be replicated in most older homes. With such a large lot, options for expansion are numerous!
The kitchen is open with a functional floor plan. Huge windows and an attached breakfast area are positioned perfectly to capture the morning sunshine to the east. The kitchen features loads of cabinets that offer plenty of storage room, and a butcher block counter top provides plenty of preparation space. A formal dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has a large window wall providing tons of light and views of the backyard and covered patio area.
The upstairs has three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. Overlooking the backyard, the master bedroom has a well-designed shape that can comfortably fit a king-sized bed as well as additional furniture. Two substantial closets and an attached bathroom complete the master suite. Down the hall are two additional large bedrooms with huge windows and hardwood floors. In the basement is an additional bedroom with another full bathroom off of a large family room.
- Priced: $599,000
- Two Story 1948 Brick Home
- 1,780 Square Feet Above Grade
- 890 Square Feet Finished Basement
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms Up
- 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Down
- 2 Car Attached Garage
- Gas, Forced Air
- Evaporative Cooling
- New Sewer Line
- Sprinkler System
- Transformation in Curtis Park!
- Mayfair Rental Available July 1st!
- Cool View of Denver’s Future Skyline
- The Effect of Denver’s Diversifying Economy
- Highland Home Available for Month-to-Month Rent!
- Time to Schedule Winterizations!
- Why is Staging Important?
- Understanding the Numbers
- Get the Data!
- 2014 Red Door Spring Fling!