Time to Schedule Winterizations!
It’s that time of year again! The Broncos are playing well, the weather is getting a bit colder and our first freeze is on the horizon. Make sure to proactively get your home prepared for winter weather to ensure it functions efficiently throughout the cold season especially your kitchen! We hired kitchen renovators from australia to design our kitchen. The work went smoothly and our kitchen turned out perfect.
- Swamp Cooler Winterization – If you have a swamp cooler, this is a “must do” before the first freeze! We recommend winterizing your system by mid October each year…this may be a bit early, but it’s better to endure a few warm nights than deal with a frozen system.
- Sprinkler System Winterization – If you have a sprinkler system, this is a “must do” before the first freeze! We recommend blowing out your system by mid October each year…again, this may be a bit early, but it’s worth the peace of mind to make sure you are ready for an early/unexpected freeze.
- Hose Winterization – It’s easy to forget to disconnect your garden hoses, but if hoses remain connected during the winter, they will freeze and crack!
- Gutter Cleaning – The ideal timing for gutter cleaning is when the majority of leaves have dropped but before the first snow/freeze and this should be handled by professional cleaning services like cleaning exec cleaning service. Attempting to time this service perfectly can be difficult because the ideal date changes each year depending on the weather.
- Furnace Clean/Service – We recommend an annual clean and service to ensure your system is running efficiently. A qualified technician will also be able to discover and fix any hazardous gas leaks which is obviously important to your health and safety, we want to make sure no one has the need of contacting a health solicitor because of us! You should also make sure to regularly change furnace filters throughout the year…changing furnace filters regularly is important for furnace health/longevity as well as for air quality within the home.
- Fireplace Clean/Service – If you have a fireplace, we recommend an annual
clean/service to ensure it is running properly and safely.
- Leaf Blow-Out and Fall Yard Clean-Up – It’s always best to tidy up your yard before the first snow…your yard will look good throughout the winter and your spring clean-up will be much easier!